ICT Research Services
Mind Commerce ICT research covers emerging and disintermediating technologies, evolving markets, and business transformation. Topics include 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Robotics.
We offer publically available syndicated ICT reports as well as special research for clients under contract.
Our team will let you know if a report is in the planning stages or if it can be developed on a custom basis. In addition, our extensive library of archived reports will likely have what you need for historical data and analysis.
Is there a research topic, category, or specific report that you do not see available on our website?
While our research practice covers a relatively wide range of ICT topics, we maintain a concentrated focus on certain key emerging and highly disruptive technology areas including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): This includes the use of AI in many fields ranging from data analysis to autonomous decision making and augmented human intelligence.
- Broadband Technologies and Solutions: This area covers fixed and mobile broadband including WiFi, Low Power Wide Area Networks, evolution of LTE technology and solutions, and commercialization of 5G
- Computing Technologies and Solutions: This area covers everything from cloud computing technologies and business models to advanced and emerging computing areas such as edge computing, affective computing, quantum computing, the integration of AI and with various computing platforms and solutions.
- Data Management and Analytics: This area includes management of unstructured data, next generation data analysis, and the integration of AI and other advanced methods for transforming raw data into useful, actionable information.
- Immersive Technologies and Solutions: This area includes Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, Haptic and Tactile Internet, and more.
- Internet of Things (IoT): This area covers IoT technologies, integration, convergence, and related market opportunities across industry verticals, products, and services
Our research includes annual and semi-annual detailed market and technology research in key industry topic areas. In addition to syndicated research, Mind Commerce also provides client-exclusive research and custom research.
Do you have a limited budget and no need for exclusivity or customization? Syndicated research is the right choice for you.
Mind Commerce syndicated research is the result of independent analysis of ICT technologies, markets, and related business opportunities. Research findings include data, analysis, expert opinions, and forecasts. Syndicated reports are also supported by spreadsheets and other tools to assist customers with their own analysis.
A sole concentration upon the ICT sector, independent thought leadership, and an unbiased point of view are the cornerstones of Mind Commerce syndicated research
Our syndicated research is available to virtually any customer, on a non-exclusive basis, and without need for subscription. In contrast, custom or sponsored research is funded by one or more client companies with results and analysis often exclusive and proprietary to the funding company(s).
Examples of some of our syndicated reports include:
- Artificial Intelligence of Things: AIoT Market by Technology and Solutions 2019 – 2024
- Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality Market Outlook and Forecasts 2019 – 2024
- Private Wireless Solutions Market for Dedicated LTE and 5G New Radio (5GNR) in Enterprise Automation, Industrial IoT Applications and Services 2019 – 2024
- Data as a Service Market by Enterprise, Industrial, Public and Government Data Applications and Services 2019 – 2024
- Global Wearable Technologies: Devices, Applications, and Services Market 2019 – 2024
- 5G Security Market by Technology, Solution, Category, Software, Services, and Industry Vertical Support 2019 – 2024
- Next Generation Mobile Payments: Smartphones, Wearables, and Implantable Technology 2019 – 2024
- Human Augmentation in Healthcare: Bionics, Organ and Body Part Replacement, Exoskeletons, and Robotics 2018 – 2023
- Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2019 – 2024
- Virtual Reality Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Equipment (Hardware, Software, Components) Applications and Solutions 2019 – 2024
- Next Generation Networking for Artificial Intelligence (AI): Market Outlook for AI driven SDN, 5G, IoT, and Network Analytics 2018 – 2023
One of the primary benefit of syndicated research is low cost compared to custom studies, which are typically focused more narrowly on the needs of the funding client, and do not necessarily cover content for a wider audience.
Get the Best of Both Worlds: Mind Commerce will provide client-specific customization as a low-cost (or potentially no-cost) addition to your syndicated report purchase.
Does your organization have special needs that cannot be fulfilled through procurement of publicly available, syndicated research?
Mind Commerce offers research products to privileged clients and select partners and channels on an exclusive basis. Your organization should consider exclusivity if you have one or more of the following needs:
- Focus on proprietary technologies, intellectual property, or other assets
- Need an edge on the competition and do not want others to see findings
- Need to keep staff apprised of industry developments and market impacts
- Be alerted to trends and opportunities in your industry or specific market segment
- Want to become aware of the implications of market developments before others
Mind Commerce provides a variety of exclusive research including a focus on knowledge transfer for corporate staff through our Learning and Development (L&D) offering and timely information and insights through our ICT Insights series.
Learning and Development
Mind Commerce Learning and Development (L&D) research is offered exclusively to our clients and select partners and channels. L&D Topics are many and varied, focusing on key, pressing areas such as cloud, data management, enterprise computing and wireless strategies, data and communications security.
The purpose of the L&D series is to assist IT/ICT personnel as well as management to learn and develop so that they can become more aware and competent in their field, become transformational leaders within their organization, and generally benefit from independent assessment of key trends, industry developments, and opportunities.
Mind Commerce Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Insight series of reports are provided as a part of subscription offerings on an exclusive basis to our preferred clients and partners.
The reports provide critical information and key insights into the impact of developing ICT trends, challenges and opportunities with emerging business models, and assessment of evolving and maturing technologies.
Select ICT Insights reports are also offered on a general availability basis.
Our exclusive research includes more than these two popular offerings. Contact us to discuss our other offerings and how we can meet your specific information and insights requirements.
Does your organization need special research into a particular area but don’t have the time and/or resources for a specific project?
Mind Commerce offers independent and custom research services. We will research, evaluate, and report findings and recommendations based on your unique requirements for various projects such as: market outlook, competitive analysis, technical assessment.
Custom ICT research studies can be as small as a marginal addition to our syndicated research or as large as a multi-month project focusing on the detailed needs of an organization.
Custom ICT research study types include:
- Opportunity Assessment: Mind Commerce will evaluate opportunities for R&D and/or introduction of specific technologies, solutions, applications, services per client needs.
- Competitive Analysis: Mind Commerce will compare your organization, products, and services to other companies and provide a comparative analysis with specific recommendations
- White Space Analysis: Mind Commerce will identify growth opportunities by defining potential gaps in existing markets including incremental products/service innovation as well as new business opportunities and/or markets.
Custom ICT research project examples include:
- Strategy and Planning for Internet of Things Solutions
- Competitive Analysis of Players in the Immersive Tech Arena
- Market Opportunity to Integrate AI-based Security in Edge Computing
- Comparative Analysis of Blockchain in Healthcare Companies A through Z
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Industry Vertical or Individual Company
- Impact Assessment of 5G Commercialization on Existing Broadband Players
The above list is representative and non-exhaustive.