Mind Commerce publications represent client-privileged information. No material within a Mind Commerce publication may be stored, reproduced, distributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Mind Commerce.
Mind Commerce publications are typically offered with the following License options:
- Single-user License: Provides the right for a Single User to read a report.
- Multi User License: Provides the right for or a Group (2 to five people) within an organization to read a report.
- Site License: Provides the right for a Single Site of an Organization to store, read, and distribute a publication within its own organization.
- Global Site License: Provides the right for an Entire Global Organization to store, read, and distribute a publication within its own organization.
- Under no circumstances may reports be shared, stored, or distributed on an inter-organizational basis outside the purchasing entity
- Additional rights, such as use within company documentation, including reports and white papers will be allowed on a per-request basis and must be authorized in writing
- Mind Commerce holds the copyright to its publications with all rights reserved. Unauthorized use will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
Mind Commerce publications are typically deployed in digital format (PDF, Word, PowerPoint, or Excel formats). Due to the fact that Mind Commerce’s digital products are highly consumable and valuable, Mind Commerce cannot provide a refund for those types of products purchased.
For hard-copy publications in physical (paper) format, Mind Commerce will allow return of product, if received in good condition within 10 days of purchase, offering a full refund less shipping and handling costs.
Information contained in Mind Commerce publications is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but neither its completeness nor accuracy can be guaranteed. Opinions expressed are based on interpretation of available information, and while often based on expert skills and experience, are subject to change.
Mind Commerce publications represent research that Mind Commerce believes to be factual data, and in some cases, offers the analysis and opinion of the Mind Commerce research team. Although great care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this publication, neither Mind Commerce, nor its authors, contributors or advisers are able to accept any legal liability for consequential loss or damage, however caused, arising from actions taken, or not taken, on the basis of information contained in our publications.