Mind Commerce Subscription Services
The world of communications, applications, content and commerce is rapidly changing with a constant stream of new and evolving technologies, players, solutions, and business models.
To keep up with market dynamics and stay ahead of competitive issues, our clients often need a more comprehensive view of telecom and digital technology including analysis, data, and forecasts. A single report or even a research package is simply not enough.
Mind Commerce subscriptions provide research and business insights into many important areas including:
- Business Strategy: Technology Assessment, Business Models, and Trends
- Internet of Things: Sensors, Communications, Applications, and Ecosystem
- Wearable Technology: Devices, Communications, Business Models, and Ecosystem
- Software Defined Everything: Networks, Applications, OSS/BSS, and Administration
- Data and Analytics: Unstructured Data, Infrastructure, Industry Verticals, APIs and Apps
- Infrastructure: Network Function Evolution, and Next Generation Apps and Services Delivery
- Virtualization: Cloud Enablement, Datacenter Transformation, Network Functions, and Managed Services
- Apps and Services: Enterprise and Consumer Apps and Services, Business-to-Business, and Managed Services
Mind Commerce offers subscriptions in each of the above areas. Our clients may select any combination of the following:
- A complete report catalog
- Select reports across multiple categories or
- Include reports in one category as part of their subscription
In addition, subscribers receive the following benefits:
- Regularly updated reports in key technology and market development areas
- Custom report development for clients with very specific needs
- Dedicated analyst support focus on your unique needs per your subscription
Subscriptions may also be customized to your organization's size, budget, and business intelligence needs. Custom packages will include most recent published information as well as older reports, historical data, and forecasts.
Contact us via email or call Mind Commerce sales at +1-877-646-3266 to discuss a Custom Report Subscription Package.
For those organizations that require comprehensive research coverage, there is the Mind Commerce Knowledge Center.