The Mind Commerce Advantage
Mind Commerce is your trusted source for research and strategic analysis focused on digital technologies and the telecommunications industry. Reports provide key trends, projections, and in-depth analysis for infrastructure, platforms, devices, applications, services, emerging business models and opportunities.
Mind Commerce is a top Tier-two research and business intelligence provider within the digital technology and ICT ecosystem. What does that mean? Tier-one companies (IDC, Gartner, etc.) represent large organizations with vast resources that span a very wide breadth of topic areas. While valuable to the industry, these companies do not possess the qualities and differentiators found with Mind Commerce.
As a top tier-two provider, Mind Commerce focuses on key areas for service providers, technology providers, developers (communications, applications, content, and commerce), systems integrators and consultants, government organizations and NGOs, and the financial community. Those areas include:
- IoT and M2M
- Apps and Services
- Wearable Technology
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Data Infrastructure & Services
Mind Commerce practice areas are directed at the ongoing transformation within communications, applications, content, and commerce. Our reports, data, and insights provide a great depth of knowledge into new and disintermediating technologies, evolving business models, transforming market needs and emerging opportunities.
Within our practice areas, we differentiate ourselves in a variety of ways including:
Technology Expertise and Marketplace Vision: We utilize Subject Matter Experts (SME). Our SMEs have worked for service providers, infrastructure companies, and other parts of the ecosystem. In addition to marketing, product management, and strategy positions, many have actually planned, engineered, implemented, and/or operated the communications, applications, content, and commerce systems within our research areas.
Unique Perspective: Many of our competitors provide generalized data and rote narrative. In contrast, Mind Commerce provides uncommon intelligence and insights about the implications of dominant trends and the future of the industry such as how markets will evolve, what issues will be important, etc. This is manifest in differentiated qualitative analysis, quantitative data, and analytics.
Flexibility and Performance: As a top tier-two provider of business intelligence and insights, we offer the advantages of both performance and flexibility to fulfill the unique needs of our clients. While some tier-two providers only provide wrote analysis, within syndicated reports, derived from readily available secondary sources, we leverage our resources (SMEs, industry contacts, database) to provide highly qualified and often exclusive findings. All of our offerings include time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing.
Our History and Beliefs
Mind Commerce focuses on telecommunications (fixed and wireless) and various ICT areas including Internet based infrastructure, commerce, content, and applications. We have been a leading provider of research, consulting, and subscription services within our practice areas for 14 years.
We believe that valuable research facilitates good decision making. We focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis that enables our clients to make informed decisions. Our clients save money, make optimal investments, and identify key trends and focus areas.
Mind Commerce provides syndicated (off-the-shelf), exclusive, and customized research, as well as related consulting and training. Research and business insights include the following topic areas:
Business Strategy: Technology Assessment, Business Models, and Trends
Internet of Things: Sensors, Communications, Applications, and Ecosystem
Wearable Technology: Devices, Communications, Business Models, and Ecosystem
Software Defined Everything: Networks, Applications, OSS/BSS, and Administration
Infrastructure: Network Function Evolution, and Next Generation Apps and Services
Data and Analytics: Unstructured Data, Infrastructure, Industry Verticals, APIs and Apps
Virtualization: Cloud Enablement, Datacenter Transformation, Network Functions, and Managed Services
Apps and Services: Next Generation Enterprise and Consumer Apps and Services (B2C and B2B) and Managed Services
Our customers include telecom and digital technology companies, fortune 100 enterprise, small and medium businesses, and start-up companies.
Since our inception, we have served over 500 unique customers including service providers, technology suppliers, developers, industry organizations, government agencies, and the financial community.
Our clients purchase our reports, data, and insights because we answer key questions.
- How is technology evolving?
- What is market outlook and potential?
- What services should be offered and why?
- How is the competitive environment evolving?
- What disruptive innovation will change my business?
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis
- How can I best position my technology/solutions for sales success?
- How does my technology/solution compare to others (Comparative Analysis)?
Developers (Communications, Applications, Content, and Commerce)
- What should be developed and why?
- How do our solutions compare to others?
- How is the competitive landscape developing?
- What changes in hardware and software will affect our development?
- What service providers should we target for service realization and why?
- What is the future of communications, applications, content, and commerce?
Answering questions for investors:
- Is a market, company, and/or technology worth investing in and why?
- What company/solution will potentially disintermediate my existing investments?
Provide answers and insights to help with various areas such as:
- Information to help with generation of transaction ideas
- Insights into market conditions, threats, and opportunities
- Information to assist with evaluation of financial strategies
- Comprehensive analysis and insights in digital technology and ICT
- Essential data, analysis and insights to make more informed decisions
- What R&D areas should we be funding and why?
- What technologies are emerging that we should focus our attention?
- What should our government be investing for the future of our country?
Our Business Partners
Our partners are leading companies in the digital technology and ICT industries and include the following companies:
- Global Information Inc.
- Research and Markets
Mind Commerce also partners with a variety of other high quality companies.